SYSADVANCE medical air systems are medical devices certified according to MDD 93/42/EEC – Class IIa. They also comply with the most demanding standards and regulations such as the European Pharmacopoeia – Medical Air Monograph and HTM 02-01. SYSADVANCE MS is certified according to ISO 13485.
• Economy – Reduction of medical air costs
• Continuous availability – Elimination of orders and deliveries
• Convenience – elimination of the logistic and administrative operations
• Container and Skid – Mounted solutions available
• Adsorption dryer with dew point controller
– Certified management system according to ISO 13485
– Certified medical air systems according to Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
SCROLL – Oil free
Two spiral elements: one moves in eccentric circles and the other one is stationary. Air gets trapped between the two spirals at the suction side and gets transported and compressed to the center of the spiral. Quiet operation and oil-free air.
Two counter-rotating screws housed in a chamber (air-end). The area containing the air gets increasingly smaller as the air moves along, and the pressure increases.
High-volume, steady stream of compressed air, easy maintenance.
RECIPROCATING – Oil free
TREATMENT AND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
The air passes through the air compressor and the adsorption dryer, being stored, afterwards, in a high pressure vessel with a dew point below -40ºC.
The cycling mode of the adsorption dryer is controlled by a built-in dew point meter allowing significant energy savings. The AirSYS M system is fully automated and controlled by PLC, not requiring any human intervention.