METHAGEN | BIOGAS UPGRADING FROM LANDFILL GAS
METHAGEN LF is a proprietary technology developed by SYSADVANCE to purify biogas with high contents of N2 and O2. This system was designed specifically to Landfill sites wanting to produce High BTU/HHV Renewable Natural Gas. This system can also be utilized in Oil&Gas industry, to purify contaminated Natural gas (with N2/O2/CO2).
• High Nitrogen removal capacity from 20% of air down to 3%
• Lowest opex > 0.30 kWh/Nm3 of biogas
• Lowest capex
• Efficient O2 and CO2 removal
• Dry process – no water or chemicals
• Water removal – dewpoint < 50 ppmv H2O
• Non-Cryogenic – no need for liquid N2
• High reliability/ high availability
• Fast plant operational readiness
• Excellent process response to air (N2 + O2) steep variance
• Quick start and stop
• 4.0 Enabled – remote control and dynamic reporting
• Full turnkey upgrading solution
METHAGEN LF is a 2 stage VPSA, where the first stage is optimized to remove N2 and the second stage promotes the separation of CO2 and O2 from CH4. This approach allows the process to adapt to the steep variations on feed stream contaminant concentrations without compromising the output gas quality.