SYSADVANCE medical vacuum systems are medical devices certified according to MDD 93/42/EEC – Class IIa. They also comply with the most demanding standards and regulations such as HTM 02-01. SYSADVANCE MS is certified according to ISO 13485.
VacuumSys M is intended to be used in hospitals attending several medical applications, in OR and ICU, and procedures (negative-pressure wound therapy – NPWT – removal of excess blood during surgery, drainage, etc.).
• Easy and quick installation
• Compact system
• Quality components
• Energy efficient
• Intelligent switch and rotation of vacuum pumps
• Local and remote alarms
– Certified management system according to ISO 13485
– Certified medical vacuum according to Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC.
VACUUM PUMP TECHNOLOGY
ROTARY VANE – DRY or LUBRICATED
With rotary positive displacement. Pumping system consists of a housing, an eccentrically installed rotor and vanes that move radially, displacing the air from the inlet to the outlet. Economic, with high ultimate vacuum.
Two claws turning in opposite directions in a housing, separated from one another by a minimum gap. The intake air is compressed by the special geometrical form of the claws and expelled at the delivery connection on the end. Low maintenance, high reliabilit
CONTROL AND FILTER TECHNOLOGY
• Galvanized vacuum vessel with a wide range of volumes
• Double filtration – medical vacuum sterile filters with drain jar
• Fully automated and controlled by PLC
• Intelligent control system – automatic management of vacuum pumps order of operations for an equitable distribution of working hours
• Local and remote alarms via GPRS (optional)